Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swimming With Reyse & Caeden...

Benjamin, Reyse & Caden

Brady & Reyse

On Your Marks...

Carisa & Mr. Brady

Adorable Little Reyse!

My Little Man Benjamin...

My Little Chubby Guy...Brady!

What A Perfect Little Couple...

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon! While daddy was at work, The boys & I played outside with our next-door neighbors all day. We rode bikes, had a picnic lunch & went swimming in their pool. I am pretty sure that both my boys have a crush on Reyse, they are already very smart going for the older 5-year old woman...she is absolutely adorable! It is great to have so many young kids in our neighborhood now for Benjamin & Brady to play with! We are having lots of FUN getting to know all of our new neighborhood friends...we feel so blessed to have finally found the perfect home for our family!!!

No comments: