Saturday, August 1, 2009

Visiting "Aunt" Shari...

Jodi & Shari At The Steinfurth's House...Just Like The Good-Old Days!!!

"Aunt" Shar & Mr. Brady Riding The BIG "Toy"...

Benjamin Cruisin' On The Hot-Wheels Truck...

Today was a special day because "Aunt" Shari was in-town for a visit!!! So, we headed over to The Steinfurth's house for the afternoon & had a great time catching-up with her & her whole family. Ben & Brady had FUN playing with all of their motorized "toys", just like their mommy always did as a kid too. The best part about going over to Dr. & Mrs. Steinfurth's house is that everything always feels the same & so much like my 2nd-home. When I walk into their home I am instantly reverted back to my childhood days...& it is a such great place to go!!! What a wonderful thing to be able to share my 2-boys, Benjamin & Brady, with a family that I've grown-up with since I was their age. Shari & The Steinfurth Family...Thanks for making my boys & I feel like we are part of your family, we had a terrific time with all of you!!!

No comments: