Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Visit From Shari:)

Shari, Mom, Ben & Brady:)

Brady & His Crush...Shari!!!

Ben & Brady "Fixing" Shari With Their Tools...

Playing With Aunt Shari:)

Ben & Shari Havin Lots Of FUN!!!

The boys were so excited to see their "Aunt" Shari today!!! We had a wonderful afternoon hanging out, just like the good-old days when we lived together. The best part about this visit was that we already know we will see her again in 1-short month over Christmas...so, it made our good-byes alot less sad this time. I love the fact that my boys are growing-up with Shari in their lives, just as I grew up along-side her too. She is so good with Ben & Brady it makes me so proud to see the 3-of them laughing together. Shari is one of the best people I have ever known & it is awesome to see the love Ben & Brady have for her, just like their mommy always has too. WE LOVE YOU SHAR-BEAR...Thanks for spending the day with us today:)

No comments: