Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ben & Brady's 1st Visit To The Movie Theater:)


Oh my goodness...today was the absolute BEST time ever!!! Since the last couple of weeks have been centered around the boys new movie "Alvin & The Chipmunks" (a Christmas gift from Grandma & Grandpa Mayer), we decided to let the boys experience it on the big screen! Brian & I actually enjoyed the movie, but we had so much more FUN watching the boys watch the movie:) Ben laughed & cheered throughout the entire 1 1/2 hours, while Brady watched "wide-eyed" in astonishment from start to finish:) I was a little bit nervous that they may not make it for the entire show, but to my surprise...I think they even wanted more when it was over!!! Brian & I were so very proud of our little guys. But, the BEST part about the movie today...was that this is only the 1st of so many more movies to come in the future together as a family:)

No comments: