Friday, August 6, 2010

Benjamin 4yrs. & Brady 2 1/2yrs.

Benjamin & Brady...All Smiles:-)

The Cool Guys...

Their Very Favorite Pose Of All...Bc It Lead Directly Into A Wrestling Match!!!

AAAWWW...So Sweet!!!

So Incredibly Innocent...

My BIG 4-Year Old:-)

Brady Loves His "Pocket" Poses!!!

My Little Man...

"The Ultimate Bribe Picture"
This Was Saved For The Very Last & Only To Be Taken If They Both Cooperated With All Of The Many Other Poses & Pictures...HaHa!!! (The Joy Of Professional Photography!)

My Ornery Little One...

My Toothless Cutie:-)

My Adorable "Mini-Men"!!!

Even Picture Taking Can Be Lots Of FUN!!!

Benjamin & Brady had their pictures taken @ The Target Portrait Studios, this afternoon. It was only the 2nd time that I have ever taken my boys to get their pictures taken there...other than the usual stress of the picture taking process involving 2-little boys, I was happy with the experience as a whole. My 1st born is 4 years old, I can't believe it!!! I am so incredibly proud of my Benjamin & my Brady-Boy...I feel like the luckiest mom in the whole wide world to have been blessed with my two-little buddies.

No comments: