Thursday, October 28, 2010

Carving Our Pumpkins...

Ben, Brady, Great Grandma & Grandpa...Getting Ready To Carve Pumpkins!!!

Hard At Work...

Mr. Brady's Decorating His Pumpkin!!!

Daddy Cleaning Out The Yucky-Guts...

Great Grandma's Pretty Pink Pumpkin Face...

Proud Pumpkin Decorators!!!

The Finished Products!!!

Ben's Tiny Carved Pumpkin...

The Seeley Boys & Their Pumpkins...

Happy Halloween :-)

Grandpa Aiken & Great Grandma came over tonight for pizza & pumpkin carving!!! This is the 1st year that both Ben & Brady were really able to decorate their own pumpkins...obviously there are still a few more years until they can carve their own, but we all enjoyed helping them do the carving anyway!!! Watching my dad carve the pumpkins with my boys, made me remember all of the wonderful Halloween carving memories that I have doing exactly the same thing when I was little. I am so glad that my kids are able to create so many fabulous memories with my parents, Brian's parents and best of all with my grandma. We are all so lucky to have each other in our lives on a regular basis. Family is everything and making awesome memories together that will last forever is priceless!!!

No comments: