Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Primary Village South Kindergarten Screening...

Mr. Kindergartener:-)


Ben's New "Personalized" Spiderman Back-Pack (Thanks Grandma Aiken:-)


Proud Daddy!!!


Proud Mommy!!!


I can't believe it...my 1st born completed his kindergarten screening process this morning for the upcoming 2011-2012 school year!!! YIKES!!! It is so unreal that my tiny-little Benjamin is officially old enough to start in a "real" school, in a "real" classroom, with a "real" teacher & riding a "real" yellow school-bus everyday for the next 18 years of his little-life. So, I am trying to prepare myself for the reality of what is in-store for us this August...in only a few short months Ben will be climbing-up the huge bus steps & waving "good-bye" to me as he starts a brand-new exciting chapter in his life...a chapter where for the very 1st-time mommy will no-longer be needed every minute of every day anymore:-( Wow, as every other mom that I have ever known has always said to be true...it is unbelievable how quickly time goes-bye & how incredibly fast our children grow-up right before our eyes.

No comments: