Thursday, June 2, 2011

KINGS ISLAND 2011...

The Seeley Family:-)
Benjamin Getting His Picture For His Season's Pass...
Brady's 1st Season Pass:-)
Ben & Brady's Favorite Ride...Who Can Shoot The Most Ghosts:-)
Brothers & Best Friends...Benjmain & Brady!!!
Bumper Cars...
Next in-Line...Ben Seeley:-)
The Twins...
Mommy & Brady...
YAY!!!
What A Team...
The Carousel...Always FUN!!!
The Pumpkin Coaster...
Priceless Picture!!!
The Good-Old Swings...
Seeley Family Pic On The Top Of The Eiffel Tower:-)
Wow!!! This Is Cool...
I'm So BIG Up Here...
My Boys Enjoying Their "Winnings" From The Baseball Game:-)
All Buckled-Up & Ready To Head Home:-)
What A Fantastic Day...
We are all very excited about another season of FUN @ Kings Island...I can't wait to meet The Neugebauer Girls; Sarah, Reese & Riley there again this year, just like we all did last year:-) What a fabulous day we all had together today as a family!!! I am the luckiest girl in the whole-wide-world to have my 3-boys by my side everyday...Life is GREAT!!!

No comments: