Saturday, July 28, 2012

Southbrook Summer Festival!!!

 
Ben And Brady:-)
 
We always enjoy going to the Southbrook Church Saturday evening services.  Although every week is special at Southbrook, today was extra special for the kids because they had their Summer Festival during their "Sunday School Class'.  So, while we enjoyed the service inside Ben and Brady had a blast outside playing games and jumping in the bounce houses together!!!  It is absolutely amazing how well the Minister, Charlie, speaks to our congregation.  Week after week I listen to his messages and for the first time in my life I understand and believe in what he is teaching us:-)  It is such a great feeling to actually look forward to going to church and enjoying the special time at Southbrook with my family:-)  Thank you Charlie for reviving my joy and belief in church...

No comments: