Tuesday, August 14, 2012

1st Day Of School...

 Special 1st Day Of School McDonald's Breakfast...
 
 My Early-5s Kindergartner:-)
 
 My BIG 1st Grader:-)
 
 The Seeley Brothers!!!
 
Our New Neighbor Luke, Brady And Ben!!!
 
 Grandma And Grandpa Aiken Wishing The Boys A Happy 1st Day Of School!!!
 
Mommy And Daddy Are Very Proud Of You Ben And Brady!!!
 
Well...it's back-to-school time and back to absolutely CRAZY mornings again!!!  I can't believe that Benjamin is already starting 1st grade.  He is in for a BIG surprise today when he realizes that his school days are now twice as long as they always have been in the past:-)  My little baby Brady is also off to PRIMARY VILLAGE SOUTH this year too.  Brady is in the "Early-5's Kindergarten" class since he is still only 4-years old for another month. Brady is such a lucky little man because he has his awesome BIG-BROTHER to show him around on his very 1st day at PVS:-)  And I Have to admit that I also feel a little better about putting my little Brady-Boy onto the the BIG YELLOW school bus knowing that his classroom just happens to be right next door to Ben's new classroom this year, Room #19 & Room #20 in the GREEN neighborhood:-)  CHEERS to a HAPPY and  HEALTHY 2012-2013 school year!!!

No comments: