Sunday, October 27, 2013

🎁Drew & Kenzie's Birthday Party🎁

πŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚

THANK YOU to Drew & Kenzie Gaydosh for an AWESOME birthday party @ Hidden Valley Farm last night!!!  We had so much FUN....we got to go on a hay-ride, eat pizza & cake, roast marshmallows to make s'mores, feed the farm animals, play lots of games & enjoy making AWESOME memories with all of little buddy's. Thanks for including us Gaydosh Family....We love you guys!!!

πŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸπŸƒπŸ‚

















1 comment:

mackyton said...

Oh my god! It looks amazing. I wish I was there! The bonfire, games and so many friends. I think I know how I will celebrate my birthday this time. Last year it was in a convention center with all my friends and relatives. It was fun that time also but this sounds more fun.