Saturday, January 17, 2015

👏Molly's In Town, Molly's InTown👏

👯YIPEEE!!!  Molly's in town, Molly's in town!!!  WOOHOO🎈😘 I am so incredibly EXCITED to spend tonight with one of my oldest & dearest friends. As ALWAYS, Mol & I had an absolute BLAST together!!!  It's so AMAZING to have a friend like my adorable little Dolly.  Our friendship is so INCREDIBLE. No matter "how many days, months or at times even years may go bye between our "visits" together...the very minute that we see each other again, we immediately pick right up where we left off without even skipping a beat!!!  As I continue to get older, I cherish these rare & WONDERFUL friendships more & more. Of course it was also FANTASTIC to See Kevin as well. Plus, we also got to hang-out with Shannon, Karl, our neighbors Jen, Adam, her sister Olivia, &...All of our childhood "Quail Run" Friends joined us too!!!  THANK YOU to all of my Centerville Friends for THE BEST night that I have had in a long time!!!  CHEERS TO GREAT FRIENDS, BOTH OLD & NEW🎀👯












No comments: