Thursday, February 12, 2015

💝WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER GRANDMA💝

💝 I can't even begin to put into words how much we all love my Grandma Aiken & how much she has impacted our lives...starting this year off off with her passing on January 2nd, makes the year 2015 one that is forever embedded in our hearts & one that we will NEVER ever forget. My Grandma Aiken has impacted my life in ways that are so incredibly HUGE & in ways that I will FOREVER CHERISH. Ben & Brady are so fortunate to have been given the rare opportunity to share in ALL OF her life-lessons of phenominal STRENGTH & true BEAUTY for the beginning of their little lives. There is absolutely NO ONE that I can imagine to be a better ROLE-MODEL for my little men than their Great Grandma Aiken. THANK YOU GRANDMA....you are FOREVER in our hearts for every single minute of every single day.  WE LOVE & MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS....💝





No comments: