Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy & Great Grandma Aiken...

Happy 32nd Birthday Daddy!!!

Happy 84th Birthday Great Grandma!!!

WOW!!! Jake has quite an audience...

Lucas trying to hang with the BIG BOYS!!!

There is nothing like the love of a cousin...

Today, February 4th is a very special day within our family...Brian and Great Grandma both share the same birthday!!! We had alot of fun celebrating their BIG day this week. The festivities started on Tuesday night when we all (Nikki, Jacob, Lucas, Benjamin, Brady, Brian, Great Grandma & myself) went to The Chop House for a wonderful dinner. Wednesday Brian and I went to The Argosy for a little gambling (just the 2-of us), while Great Grandma spent the day, their actual birthday, with our boys. We all spent the night at her (my parents) house Wednesday night (of course Ben had to sleep with grandma in her bed), and woke up to Lucas & Jacob joining us for the day while Aunt Nikki went to work. Thursday Great Grandma & I had a blast watching the 4-boys play their hearts out; a little bit of basketball, football, dinosaurs, trucks, trains & lots & lots of books!!! Brian & Nik joined us for lunch to end the perfect 3-day birthday celebration!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2-of my favorite people in my life...I love you both so much!!!

No comments: