Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Krogering" With Great Grandma!!!

SO CUTE...

Havin' A Great Time Krogering...

After enjoying lunch at the Cracker Barrel with daddy, the boys & I went to Krogers with Great Grandma...what FUN!!! I had to take a picture of the cart that the boys always "insist" on riding in EVERY-TIME we grocery shop b/c they both look so cute in it! I have to admit, whom-ever designed this kid-friendly cart is brilliant, but I must say theydefinitely did not have the smaller woman/mom in mind while creating it...I sware to comfortably navigate that thing down the isles without taking out any & all people/things that cross your path you must weigh at least 250 lbs...RIGHT MOMS??? But, hey it is worth breaking a sweat b/c my kids actually look forward to going Krogering...

No comments: