Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dr. Check-Ups For Benjamin & Brady...

Brotherly Love...

Great Grandma & Brady Waiting For Dr. Conlon...

Mr. Chubbs Trying to Be Tall!!

Ben's Turn To Pose On The Stool...

Great Grandma Reading To Her Grandsons...

I can't believe it...Benjamin is already 3-years old & Brady is 18-months! We had their check-ups with Dr. Conlon this afternoon & Great Grandma came with us. Wow!!! How time flies when you are havin' fun!!! "FUN" doesn't even begin to describe my life with my 2-boys in it. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world...I wake-up every single morning & ask myself what I ever did to deserve my 2-tiny little miracles. Ever since the day Benjamin & Brady were born my life has been forever changed 100%. I had always heard other moms talk about how incredible it was to have children, but I never dreamt in a million years that 2-tiny little guys could be so incredibly amazing. Having kids is like being "born-again" in so many ways...I now see everything again for the first time along with them, through their little eyes & it is the most fantastic experience of my life!!!

No comments: