Thursday, December 23, 2010

Forever Changed...

WE LOVE OUR DADDY!!!

Allot has happened to our family over the past week. Brian was in an almost-fetal car accident driving on highway I-71 North coming home from work in Mississippi @ 4:30am Monday morning. After 4-very scary & emotional days this week, we are all extremely aware of how amazingly lucky we are that Brian is still here with us today & that he is able to celebrate another very special holiday with us as a family this year. Every Christmas I am extremely thankful for my family, friends & for the blessings that I have been granted in my life...But, this year is well beyond being thankful, I am forever changed & forever indebted to god for protecting my husband @ that very early hour on Monday morning. It is by a miracle from God that both Brian & I have been given another opportunity to enjoy each other & to appreciate every single milestone in our boys lives together for many years to come. Our family is a true blessing & we will FOREVER be grateful for this 2nd chance on life together!!!

No comments: