Sunday, December 26, 2010

Stacy's Visit!!!

Jodi, Stacy, Ben & Brady...

Best Friends:-)

I always look forward to my visits with Stacy over The Christmas Holiday! We enjoy every minute that she is able to visit with us every year at this time...unfortunately this year we did not get to see Vince, Graham & Ed, but Stacy was as adorable as ever! We are looking forward to hopefully visiting The Conder's home in Charlotte sometime within the year 2011. It makes me so sad that we only get to see each other a couple of times a year, but on the other-hand I am very thankful that I get to see her as often as I do considering the distance between us is quite allot. Our families are so incredibly similar it truly is a shame that we do not live closer to one another. It is crazy how much her 2-boys remind me of Benjamin & Brady...when we are lucky enough to get everyone together, they get along so fabulously, it is great to see!!! Watching my best friends children growing-up along-side of my boys, is definitely one of the best things to experience as a mom...We love you Dais, thanks for a FUN visit!!!

No comments: