Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

It's 2011!!!
Mr. Brady & His Daddy...

Benjamin, Brady & Great Grandma:-)

It's The Seeley Bros!!!

Uncle Scott & Brady Scott...

Bye, Bye Santa...C-Ya Next Year!!!

Double Trouble!!!

Proud Grandparents...

S-O-R-R-Y...

YAY!!! Brady's Winning...

Just Kickin' Back!!!

Daddy, Uncle Scott & Benjamin...

Boys Will Be Boys!!!

Grandpa & His Little "New Years" Buddies...

WOW, I can't believe it is already the year 2011!!! We celebrated the first day of the new year by visiting Great Grandma & enjoying our traditional "Good Luck" dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Mayer. January 1st always brings with it mixed emotions for me every year. Although I am always very excited by what the new year may have in-store for myself, my family & my friends...I am usually a little sad as well because New Years Day also marks the end of my very favorite holiday season. As each new year passes us by, I continue to cherish the special family time that the holidays bless us with more & more. Remember tomorrow is never a promise, so live today like it may be your last:-) My boys & I would like to wish all of our very special family & friends much love, health & happiness in the brand new 2011!!!

No comments: