Sunday, January 2, 2011

YAY!!! Shari Is Here...

FOREVER FRIENDS!!!

Aunt Shar & My Boys...

Benjamin & Shar-Bear...

Ben & Brady Playing With Shari...

The Little Ohio State Fans...

My CRAZY Little Men...

Just like every other time when Shari comes home to visit from Cleveland, we all have a fabulous time with her...Shari is my very oldest & dear friend. It is absolutely CRAZY to fathom the fact that Shari & I have been best friends since I was 4-years old (Ben's age) & She was 3-years old (Brady's age)...WOW!!! She has been a very important part of my life for More than 30-years. I feel so incredibly lucky to have been blessed with such a beautiful, honest & caring friend for almost my entire life. We love you Shar-Bear & are already looking forward to seeing you again very soon:-)

No comments: