Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day Great Grandma!!!

Great Grandma, Brady & Ben...Excited About Their New Bendables & legos:-)

The Boys Patiently Waiting To Eat Their Beautiful "Cookie Flowers"...

Brady...What A Ham:-)

My CRAZY 'Lil Benjamin...

Thank You Great Grandma...We Love Our New Lego Robots!!!

After we left our party @ First School, we decided to stop over & visit with Great Grandma for the afternoon. Of course as soon as we got to her house, she immediately gave the boys their Valentines gifts that she had picked-out last week while we went shopping together. She definitely spoils her grandchildren more than she needs too, but I also know that it makes her so happy to give to her "babies"...I am just so happy & thankful that my boys are able to spend so much quality time with their Great Grandma, bc she was such a significant part of my childhood & I would love nothing more than my boys to have that same pleasure. I have always loved, respected & admired my Grandma so much...I am so glad that we are fortunate enough to still have her in our lives every single day:-) We love you so much Grandma!!!

No comments: