Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Day Of Camp...

Great Grandma & The Boys...

We Love Park Camp!!!

The Parachute Game...

Up, Up & Away!!!

Well, today was the last day of the boy's annual Winter Park Camp...Ben, Brady, Jake & Luke all enjoyed 3-fun-filled hours of camp every Saturday for the whole month of February. I love that every time I pick Benjamin & Brady up at Grant Nature Center after camp, they both have huge smiles on their faces & so many fantastic stories to share with me. Today was also extra special for the boys because I surprised them & brought Great Grandma with me to pick them up:-) Thanks to Aunt Nik we have all had the pleasure of enjoying so many fabulous park activities over the past few years & we are all looking forward to many more of them to come!!!

No comments: