Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brady's Friend Turns 4!!!

Sommer & Brady:-)
Brady & His First School friends...Lea & Brady A.:-)

Brady Enjoying The BIG Slide!!!

Brady Climbing The Rope Course...

Max...The Birthday Boy:-)

Brady, Shootin' Hoops!!!

The Bounce-U Party-Goers!!!

Max, Brady's friend from First School had his 4th birthday party @ Bounce-U today. Ben stayed with Grandpa & Great Grandma Aiken for the afternoon while Brady & I went to the birthday party...we had a great time together. It is rare that I get to spend an entire day with Brady only, so I relished in the opportunity to have my little man all to myself. Although it was so much FUN to see Brady's personality really shine while he was away from his big brother, we were both very anxious to see Ben again after the party was over. Happy Birthday MAX, thanks for the invite we had a great time at your party!!!

No comments: