Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hotel Night...

My Little Dried-Up Swimmers:-)

Just Chillin'...

Benjamin Gary...

Brady Scott...

Ben & Brady...The New "Pool-Sharks"!!!
After we met our new "girlfriend", adorable little Madison Rose Miles...We headed to downtown Cleveland for a FUN night in a hotel just the 4-of us:-) It doesn't matter where we are, being away from home & changing-up the "normal" daily routine is always exciting. The boys were very pleased with the indoor pool. So of course with not a second to spare, we went strait there & swam until my boys looked like little dried-up raisins. We then played some pool in the activity area, ordered a pizza, snuggled into our king-size bed & watched a movie...I can't think of any better way to spend a Friday afternoon & night...I am the luckiest girl in the world to have my fabulous 3-boys all to myself!!!

No comments: