Monday, April 4, 2011

The Magic Castle...

The Seeley Family:-)

I can't believe it...My 1st born is 5-years old today!!! To watch your children grow-up is such a bitter-sweet experience...On one hand, the older my boys get the more I want them to slow-down & revert back to being my little babies, but on the other-hand as they are becoming little boys, Brian & I are having so much FUN doing all of the family activities together that were not possible when they were babies. Like today...we let Ben choose anywhere he wanted to go to celebrate his BIG day, not surprisingly he chose, The Magic Castle. Which would be his equivalent to mommy celebrating her birthday with an unlimited expense account at the mall:-) As always we had a fantastic afternoon together ass a family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN...MOMMY & DADDY LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY:-)

No comments: