Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday With The Dice's...

Ben & Luke...Checking-out The 18-Wheeler!!!


Mr. Brady "Driving" The Truck...


The Dice Brothers!!!



The Seeley Brothers!!!



My Little "Fireman-In-Training":-)



Buckeye Pools Future Construction Crew???


Brady's Turn To Control The For-Lift...


Lucas, Benjamin & Brady...


Benjamin & Brady have been looking forward to today all week long!!! They got to spend the entire morning, afternoon & night with their favorite cousins in the whole-wide-world...Lucas & Jacob!!! Since mommy had to help daddy work at a tournament today, Aunt Nik & Uncle Jeff offered to help us with our boys while we were gone. They all-6 went on our annual trip to The Big-Rig-Gig @ Oak Grove Park...needless to say every year they have a blast checking-out all of the "cool boy stuff"!!! When I got to The Dice House to pick my little men up tonight...they were all playing outside & having the time of their lives:-) I was exhausted beyond belief during my drive home from the soccer park, but as soon as I heard all 4-of the boys laughing hysterically I had to join-in on the FUN immediately. There is absolutely NOTHING in life that I can think of that is a better pic-me-up than the sound of children's laughter:-) Thank You Aunt Nikki, Uncle Jeff, Jacob & Lucas for making our day one the boys will remember & cherish always...

No comments: