Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mud Pies For All!!!

Reading A "WORMS" Book To Kick-Off The Class!!!

Ready For The "Worm Hike"...

Brady & Lucas:-)

Two-Peas-In-A-Pod!!!

Daddy...Hard At Work!!!

This Is Great!!!

Jacob Found The 1st Worm Of The Day...

Brady's New Friend...

It's Pie-Makin' Time!!!

This Is HEAVEN...

Dig-In Everyone...

Benjamin's YUMMY Pie:-)

Yes, yes, yes...Aunt Nikki signed us all up for the "MUD PIE" Washington Township Rec class. What a fabulous hour it was; digging in the woods for worms & making our very own MUD PIES:-) I have to admit, much to my own surprise...we all (including myself) had lots & lots of FUN today! I'm not sure who enjoyed watching me cringe more as my children splattered around in the mud-pit...Nik or Brian:-)
***Lesson Learned: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder + Mud Pies = Stress***

No comments: