Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ben & Great Grandma's Sleep-Over:)

Great Grandma & Her Little Buddy Benjamin:)

Since Grandma & Grandpa Aiken are "off to Maui" for the winter months & Nikki, Jeff, Jake & Luke are in Florida for the holiday week...Ben lucked-out by sharing a "special slumber-party" with Great Grandma @ her house (grandma & grandpa's house)...just the 2-of them:) I am not sure which one of them enjoyed themselves more...Benjamin or grandma! I am SO HAPPY that my boys have been able to share so many wonderful memories with my grandma, just like I always have. She is definitely one of the strongest, most honest, totally selfless & genuinely loving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life...I can't think of any better or more admirable qualities for my children to learn from. I will forever remember all of the fantastic memories that I have shared with my grandma over the years & I know my boys will always cherish the ones that they have shared with her as well. We love you grandma more than you'll ever know:)

No comments: