Friday, December 25, 2009

HO-HO-HO...Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas Morning:)
Mommy & Her Favorite Christmas Presents...

SANTA WAS HERE:)

The Bounce Back Racer...Ben's #1 Toy On His List For Santa!!!

Brady Got His #1 Toy On His List Too...Mickey Mouse Choo Choo Express!!!

Benjamin Is So Proud Of His New Remote Control Race Car:)

Uncle Scott & Ben Taking A Small Break From Opening Presents...

My 3-Boys Setting-Up Their New Hot-Wheels Race Track!!!

Grandma & Grandpa Mayer Opening Their Gifts...

Brady Showing Uncle Scott His Picture Calendar We Made For Him!!!

This Gift Is Kind Of Hard To Get Open...

Big Brother Ben To The Rescue!!!

WOW! This One Is For Both Ben & Brady!!!

YAY!!! We Got A Wii From Grandma & Grandpa Mayer (or a " weed" as Ben calls it)!!!

Thank You Grandma & Grandpa...We Love It!!!

Brady's Turn To Thank Grandpa...

The Perfect Gift For The Seeley Family...Wii Sports :)

Christmas Morning...Mommy & Her Little Man:)

Brady & I With Our Baby Cousin Dustin!!!

Daddy & Aunt Vicki Getting The Food Ready To Serve...

Tina & Jodi Having FUN Watching The Little Guys!!!

Presents, Presents & More Presents!!!

Ben's New "Learning Channel" Computer From Aunt Judy...

Watching Benjamin & Brady anxiously wait for SANTA to arrive definitely makes all of the craziness of Christmas well worth it!!! The miracles that come along with The Christmas Season all became more clear than ever this year. Enjoying the simple moments of the holiday with Ben & Brady are something that I will cherish ALWAYS. I am forever grateful to my boys for allowing me the opportunity to relive Christmas through their innocent little eyes...the true meaning of Christmas is the pure unconditional love of a child. I feel like the luckiest mom in the whole wide world & I will never allow myself to forget that as long as I live. I hope you had a fantastic holiday with all of your families as well this year:)

No comments: