Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Proud Mommy...

Grandpa & His Boys...

Grandma & The "Babies"...

Enjoying Family!!!

Ben & His Buddy Uncle Jeff:-)

Laughter Is Always The BEST Medicine!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY:-)

We continued our annual tradition of celebrating Mother's Day @ The Dice House. Jeff grilled some very yummy burgers & Nik made lots of great casseroles & side dishes for all of us to enjoy. We all missed Great Grandma tonight because she was in Cincinnati with Uncle Mike. But, aside from that, we all had such a wonderful time watching the boys play together...somehow watching them just never seems to get old!!! I can't think of a better way to spend my Mother's Day than with the people I Love most in life...My loving mom & dad; my awesome sister & brother-in-law; my adorable nephews; my amazing husband & most importantly my INCREDIBLE boys...Benjamin & Brady:-) They are the 2-most precious little guys in my whole world & I am so tremendously proud of both of them...Happy Mother's Day To Me:-)

No comments: