Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day @ First School:-)

Mommy & Her Little Man...

Mommy's Super-Star:-)

Little Performers:-)

"You Are My Sunshine"

One Of Mommy's Gifts!!!

Yummy...

Ben & His Amazing Teacher Mrs. Florkey!!!

Today was my special Mother's Day celebration @ First School with Benjamin's preschool class. It was absolutely ADORABLE to say the least...Ben & all of his classmates sang 2-very sweet songs that they had been practicing for the last couple of weeks for this special event! To say that I was an extremely PROUD mom would be an understatement. Watching my first-born up there singing made my heart so full of love...what an amazing son I have!!! I am the luckiest mom in the whole-wide-world. Thank You Benjamin for making mommy's day so very extra special today...I will forever remember this as long as I live:-)

No comments: