Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Park Class...

Cutest Cousin's Ever!!!

Ice Cream Always Makes Any Day Fabulous:-)

Jacob, Benjamin & I went to our last Washington Township Park District Class, today...it was so much FUN!!! Since Aunt Nik was spending the day with Uncle Jeff while he had his heart surgery, I took both of the BIG boys by myself to our class & then to get some ice cream afterward. They are so adorable to watch together now that they are "bigger". One of my favorite things to do is to listen to Ben & Jake's conversations together. Kids are just so incredibly smart & Innocent...too bad that has to change as we "grow-up". All-in-all I had a spectacular day with my son & my nephew...I am so blessed:-)





**We are so thankful that Uncle Jeff's heart surgery was a great success today, we love you**

No comments: