Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Bilderback's & The Seeley's...

Jodi, Molly And Our Kiddos:-)
Kevin Enjoying Some Rare "Boy" Time!!!
Brian Enjoying Some Rare "Girl" Time:-)
Kevin And His New Little Buddies!!!
Molly And Jodi...Forever Friends!!!
Adorable Molly And Lila Bilderback...
The Seeley Boys And The Bilderback Girls:-)
I feel like the luckiest girl ever this Christmas!!! I have had the privledge now to visit with all 3-of my oldest and Dearest friends in the whole-wide-world!!! Shari, Stacy and Molly all came over to visit us over the past week!!! YAY!!! Honestly, hanging-out with all 3-of them and their adorable little kids was way better of a present than any amount of $$$ could ever buy!!! Mol, you are always so much FUN to hang-out with & I hope that you know how incredible I think you are...As I have always told you...You are hands-down the most adorable person I have ever seen and you always have been. I hope you always remember how much I appreciate you and how much I love you:-)

No comments: