Friday, December 16, 2011

Primary Village South Holiday Party...

Mommy & Benjamin...Enjoying The Party In Mrs. D's Room!!!
Brice Cowgill, Benjamin Seeley, Matt Schluter & Nico Simmons...
I am having such a great time being the "home-room mom" for Benjamin's kindergarten class this year. Today was Ben's Holiday Party, so while the kids & the teachers went caroling around the school a couple mom's & I prepared Mrs. Davidson's room for our class party:-) We had a yummy snack, played dress-up the "snowman", created jingle-bell shakers & we made personalized picture-ornaments for all of the kids to put on their own Christmas trees at home. The party was so much fun...As I watched the smiles on Ben & all of his little friends faces it made me realize that every single minute I spent planning the party was more than worth it!!!

No comments: