Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Visit With The Conders:-)

Stacy, Vince & Jodi @ The Conder's House:-)
Graham, Ben & Brady @ Our House!!!
We had yet another FANTASTIC day with Stacy & her boys this afternoon!!! We always look so forward to The Conder's visits...Every time we all spend time together it makes me wish so much that we lived closer to each other so our boys could grow-up alongside each other. Benjamin & Vincent are only 5-months difference in age & watching them together is so adorable, they get along so perfectly! Then of course there are our babies...Brady & Graham. They are also such good buddies every time they hang-out:-) Stacy & I have always shared so many commonalities throughout our ever-changing lives...& it continues to amaze me when I look at how similar our families are. I can only hope that I will be as great of a person, friend, wife & mom as Stacy is & always has been:-) I love you Dais...you are the BEST!!!

No comments: