Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Weekend With Shari...


Shari And Jodi...Forever Friends:-)
Shari, Jodi And Jill...
Shari, Tara And Jodi...The Good Old Days!!!
Cheers To A Fabulous Night With My Shar-Bear!!!
All of our CHS friends made plans to get-together this year at Elsas...As always it was great to see everyone & to catch-up!!! A BIG thanks to Shari for starting our yearly tradition of rounding-up many of our Centerville High School friends while everyone is in-town for the holidays visiting their families:-) It is CRAZY to think that is has almost been 16-years since we graduated in 1996...WOW!!! I loved getting to spend some great quality time with my "Shar-Bear" tonight and I am so excited that she is spending the holidays with me and my family this year!!! Yay...She is definitely one of my favorite Christmas presents this year without a doubt!!! It was great to see all of you tonight and I hope to see everyone again next year!!!

No comments: